st: estout margins and nlcom after xtgee

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: estout margins and nlcom after xtgee
Date   Sat, 26 Mar 2011 06:11:23 +0000

Dear Statalisters,
Apologies if this posted multiple times.
I would like to save the post-estimation results from a xtgee model into a table. I looked at previous posts regarding estout and margins, but they do not appear to cover my query.

1. This is my model:
xtgee net i.location, i(zone) family(binomial) corr(ind) link(logit) robust eform // logistic regression with ORs and confidence interval
margins location, post // risks/p in the groups location==0 and location==1
nlcom (log_risk_ratio: log(_b[1.location] / _b[0.location])) // risk ratio from margins with risk confidence interval, and z/p-values closest to xtgee
estimates store model

estout model using estout_table2.txt, cells("b(fmt(%9.2f)) ci(par( ( - ) )) p(fmt(%9.4f))") ///
collab(RR "95% CI" p) append

2. The text file only has the individual group risks (i.e. risk in location=0 and risk in location=1) from the margins, not the risk ratio from the nlcom

3. According to the help for nlcom, the nlcom calculation of the ratio and 95% CI is saved in matrices e() and r(), so I'm not sure why the original marginal results are displayed and not the nlcom results. Is it a problem with estimates store?
4. I tried estadd scalar log_rr = _b[1.location] / _b[0.location]: model, but of course this just adds the ratio without the CI, etc....

thanks,
Seyi

Dr Seyi Soremekun
Faculty of Epidemiology and Public Health
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
London WC1E 7HT
+442079272464