Re: st: weighting regressions and clustering standard errors

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: weighting regressions and clustering standard errors
Date   Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:21:56 -0400

weighting for a variable number of matches (I think this is your
situation) is discussed in (1) Rosenbaum, PR (2010), _Design of
Observational Studies_, Springer, esp. chapter 8 and (2) Stuart, EA
(2010), "Matching methods for causal inference: a review and a look
forward," _Statistical Science_, 25: 1-21

Rich