Re: st: on KPSS

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: on KPSS
Date   Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:02:17 +0500

use stata command bar and type, enter the following code

net describe kpss

if the above code results in a message with details about the pkg,
then use the following line in the same command bar, this installs it
for you

net install kpss

hope this works for you this time.

On 25 March 2011 16:42, Max Fotbollen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I need to run KPSS test ub Stata.
> Now I know that I should install it from SJ 6-3. I hate to be novice, but I still put myself in situations where I am like beginners. Hoppfully I learn new things every day.
>
> My question now is how one where can I find SJ 6-3 file and how can I install it. I saw somewhere the command "net install" and I tried it already without any success. I tried also just "install SJ 6-3".
>
> Thanks a lot for any advice i can get on this matter.
> And I truly apologize fo being slightly dyslectic.
>
> Max
> *
> *   For searches and help try:

Muhammad Anees