Re: st: estout to export mfx and irr results from xtnbreg estimation

From   Phil Clayton <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estout to export mfx and irr results from xtnbreg estimation
Date   Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:25:23 +1100

Hi Anees,

No problem with the tone or language (at least from my point of view) but since you mentioned that your earlier posts weren't answered, this is often a clue that your questions aren't sufficiently clear or detailed. Both the FAQ and the blog post give advice about what to do if your questions aren't being answered.

I thought that you could have been more specific about what you were trying and what wasn't working. For example, -estout- is a user-written command so you should specify where you got it and which version you are using. Posting code and output is also usually helpful.

Good luck with getting the IRRs from -estout-

Phil