Re: st: How to compare Somer'D in 2 groups, clustered data

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to compare Somer'D in 2 groups, clustered data
Date   Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:17:07 -0400

Thanks, Roger! This was actually a survey data set, so -jackknife- or  -bootstrap:- with the -strata()- option should serve well.
I also thought of fitting a flexible polynomial to a -svy: logistic- model and computing the ROCs that way.

Steve