RE: st: ml graph returns error

From   B Villena <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: ml graph returns error
Date   Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:42:23 -0400

Dear Maarten,
I have realized before that my likelihood identification was fragile.
However, I did not know this issue may be causing trouble to compute ml graph even after a successful estimation.

Thank you very much for your help

Best regards,