Re: st: RE: Hausman-Taylor and Autocorrelation

From   May Ster <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Hausman-Taylor and Autocorrelation
Date   Sun, 20 Mar 2011 23:35:10 +0000

Actually, Tradepairs in my study is bilateral pairs of 10 countries.
So given your example, in my case, there will be 6 tradepairs because
in my data ( only consider export). Thus, export of A to B might not
be equal to export of B to A.

So again, with 3 trading partners, A, B, C, i then have AB, AC, BC,
BA, CA and CB. This is how i have 90 Tradepairs in my data set.

If the cluster-robust structure implies that there is no correlation
between errors of tradepairs. Then, could i stop at the previous
-xthtaylor- estimates ( the non-robust version)? Is that acceptable?

Thank you in advance,