Re: st: DFBETA with survey weights in regression

From   gemini mtei <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: DFBETA with survey weights in regression
Date   Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:57:44 -0700 (PDT)

Stas,

Not sure i have got you correct. But analyzing influential observation using DFBETA on plain data might not be the same as when incorporating survey weights in regression. Using survey weights could make some observations influential although not captured when using DFBETA on level data. I thought there might be a way of analyzing infuential observations in stata if survey weights are used.