Re: st: -xtpcse and period dummies- no full table reported due to asymmetric and singular variance matrix

From   Felix Wädlich <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -xtpcse and period dummies- no full table reported due to asymmetric and singular variance matrix
Date   Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:34:50 +0100

Dear Clive,

thanks, got it now. It worked out exactly, like u epxlained already in
ur first mail.
And sorry for the misunderstanding, I am rather new to this, and still
in the learning process, but at the same time I am under time
pressure. Anyway, really appreciate.
Best
Felix