st: new distribution

From   Graziella Bonanno <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: new distribution
Date   Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:10:32 +0100

Dear All,
I am an Italian researcher in Economics. I am studying the efficiency of bank sector. I need to know if it is possible to introduce new distribution in stochastic frontier model (cost and profit) for panel data in order to consider other distribution in addition to Normal and Half Normal (that are those defined by default from Stata).

Thank you.
Graziella