Re: st: svyset with raked weights

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: svyset with raked weights
Date   Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:37:56 -0500

Fernando-
Please provide more information.

1. Name of the stratum variable
2. Purpose(s) of the survey (e.g. to estimate descriptive statistics; to fit regression models; to test hypotheses).
3. Names of the primary sampling unit (unit selected at first stage) and, if available, units selected at subsequent stages.
4. Whether any of the primary sampling units were selected with certainty-i.e. not by random numbers. In the study documentation, these might also be called "self-representing" units.

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
Consultant in Statistics
18 Cantine's Island