Re: st: svylogitgof after logistic using subpop option

From   "Michael I. Lichter" <MLichter@buffalo.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: svylogitgof after logistic using subpop option
Date   Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:04:04 -0500

Thanks, Nick. In Stata 10, -svy: logistic- supplies e(wexp), a "weight expression" that identifies the weight used. -svylogitgof- expects e(wexp) to be returned, but does not mind it if is empty. Based on what you say, it appears that Stata 11 does not supply e(wexp) even when -version 10.0- is set. Unfortunately, I don't have access to Stata 11, so I'm not sure what to do about this.

Michael