st: RE: plot

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   stata list <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: plot
Date   Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:28:36 +0000 (GMT)

--- Luis A. Garcia Rodriguez wrote me privately:
> I ran your example to compute a plot with estimates of ORs.
> I got stuck wit the following.
<snip>
> . egen axis= axis(estimate), label(parm)
> unknown egen function axis()
> r(133);

It is convention on the Statalist that you respond on the
statalist and not privately. The idea is that if you had
trouble understanding my post, somebody else may have the
same problem, and that other person may appreciate the
post. You can read more about this at:
<http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#private>

I am assuming that you are refering to this post:
<http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-09/msg00532.html>

As is said in that post you need to install two packages:
-parmest- and -egenmore-, and you did not install the latter.
Type in Stata:

ssc install egenmore

After that the example should run.

Hope this helps,