st: RE: How to display multiple stars in correlation matrix

From   "Alvaro Filipe da Costa" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How to display multiple stars in correlation matrix
Date   Sun, 6 Mar 2011 23:42:07 +0100

Hello Nick,

Thanks a lot for that perspective, I was not aware of those arguments.
Browsing through the last few issues of the Journal I am aiming for,
indicating different levels of significance seems to be a consistent
convention.  I might try and argue the case with the editors, but my hopes
are not high.

Therefore, any help on how to indicate different significance levels (by one
or several stars) in a correlation table would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot for your time!
Filipe