Re: st: Exporting tables to Excel

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Exporting tables to Excel
Date   Fri, 4 Mar 2011 14:36:25 +0000

<>
> Also, keep in mind that the 'n' stat you specified should be 'N'.

This probably introduced some confusion.  'n' is the correct way to write it in the -table- command you described (e.g., table for rep78, c(mean price n price) ), but
I wanted to make sure that you change this to 'N' in -tabout- .

- Eric
__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute