RE: st: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors

From   sofia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors
Date   Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:48:53 -0800 (PST)

I find the post below very useful.
I am still confuse with regards to xtreg, fe. I keep reading contradicting
statements.
How to correct for autocorrelation?
Thank you,
Sofia