Re: st: Breaks in ordered probit model

From   Erik Berwart <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Breaks in ordered probit model
Date   Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:11:35 +0000

Dear Maarten,

First of all thank you for your mail.

In my model the rating change of today depends on 12 explanatory variables.
I compare ratings changes of credit rating agency A with dummies that represent if there were previous credit rating changes for the same company from credit rating agency B.
The lags are months, and I use 6 months. I have 12 variables because I differentiate between upgrades and downgrades.
In summary a rating change of A depends in previous upgrades and downgrades of B.

I am new in econometrics, can you give me some advise of literature to read about your answer, the interaction with time and how to implement it?

Thank you in advance,

Erik Berwart