st: RE: Changes to two way clustering ivreg2 update

Subject   st: RE: Changes to two way clustering ivreg2 update
Date   Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:27:28 -0000

Sam,

There was a bug fix in 3.0.04 that might be the explanation.  This is
the one in the notes at the bottom of ivreg2.ado that refers to a bug
relating to cluster+kernel, which is a specific case of 2-way
clustering.

In any case, if you contact me off-list with more details, I can
investigate and see if I can track down the source of the change.

Yours,
Mark (ivreg2 co-author)

registered under charity number SC000278.