Re: st: Re: AIC and BIC values after ARIMA estimation

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: AIC and BIC values after ARIMA estimation
Date   Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:25:51 -0500

Alejandro,
  There are several different formulae for computing the information criteria.
The state manual addresses this issue.    You will find that some researchers
divide part of the formula by the sample size whereas others do not.   In your
command line, type    help BIC note
   Regards,
       Robert

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.