RE: st: r(610)

Subject   RE: st: r(610)
Date   Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:21:23 -0000

The most important reason imho isn't in Nick's list: precision in
-outsheet- is determined by display format (!), and if you don't realise
this, the consequences are nasty.  I was bitten by this recently:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-01/msg00310.html

--Mark

registered under charity number SC000278.