RE: st: RE: RE: Use 'tab' function to tabulate the reversed data

From   keeler james <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: Use 'tab' function to tabulate the reversed data
Date   Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:07:15 +0000

I think the 1st suggestion is very good indeed!! thanks

Calchas