Re: st: Sequence index plots, subpopuations

From   Jörg Eulenberger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Sequence index plots, subpopuations
Date   Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:48:14 +0100

Dear Sonja,
try this:

sqindexplot if westgerman ==1 , saving("c:\...\Sequencindexplot1", replace)
sqindexplot if westgerman ==0  , saving("c:\...\Sequencindexplot2", replace)
grc1leg "c:\...\Sequencindexplot1" "c:\...\Sequencindexplot2" legendform("c:\...\Sequencindexplot2") saving("c:\...\Sequencindexplot3")

Hope this helps,
Jörg