Re: st: RE: Use fixed-effects' coefficients in a second regression

Subject   Re: st: RE: Use fixed-effects' coefficients in a second regression
Date   Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:40:59 -0500

Fabien Bertho:
Also note that the estimated FE will be measured with error and you
may want to weight your second regression appropriately using an
estimate of variance or "shrink" the FE toward some group mean; see
also
findit fese
findit felsdvreg
findit felsdvregdm