Re: st: Predicted Odds Following Logistic Regression,

From   Melissa King <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Predicted Odds Following Logistic Regression,
Date   Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:56:03 -0500

Hi Maarten --

This information is very helpful. Thank you! Using the examples you
gave me, I was able to obtain the predicted odds for each service
while (a) holding other "mutually exclusive" services constant at zero
and (b) holding all my demographic variables constant at their average
values. This yielded results that were right in line with what I was
originally expecting. (With the added bonus that you helped keep my
insanity level at a minimum.)

Again, thank you for your time in helping out a stranger. I hope that
as I come to learn Stata better, I will be able to return the favor to
someone else on the listserv!

All best,

Melissa

--