RE: st: table of correlations

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: table of correlations
Date   Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:05:40 +0000

Also check out my -corrci- from the SJ.

SJ-10-4 pr0041_1  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Software update for corrci
        (help corrci, corrcii if installed) . . . . . . . . . . . .  N. J. Cox
        Q4/10   SJ 10(4):691
        update to fix corrci so that it [always] saves r-class results

SJ-8-3  pr0041  .  Speaking Stata: Corr. with confidence, Fisher's z revisited
        (help corrci, corrcii if installed) . . . . . . . . . . . .  N. J. Cox
        Q3/08   SJ 8(3):413--439
        reviews Fisher's z transformation and its inverse, the
        hyperbolic tangent, and reviews their use in inference
        with correlations

Getting confidence intervals is not the point with Rodrigo's data; he has time series, so they are likely to be garbage. The point is that -corrci- offers other ways of displaying and saving the correlations.

That said, I still guess that -statsby- is nearest to what Rodrigo wants.

Nick Cox

Also check out -statsby-.

Stas Kolenikov

Read on the -post- command, it will do the work for you.