Re: st: RE: Robust instrumental variable regression

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Robust instrumental variable regression
Date   Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:08:58 -0500

I agree with Nick. Now I would recommend Verardi and Croux's - mmregress- package (-findit-). I don't know much about 2SLS, but a google search on "2SLS" + "robust regression" or "instrumental variables" + "robust regression" will turn up some promising leads.

Steve