Re: st: Stata programming question

Subject   Re: st: Stata programming question
Date   Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:28:16 -0500

See example of bestreg.

In Stata type: net from http://adeptanalytics.org/download/ado/
Then install bestreg from the list.
See the source of it, and adjust for the type of estimator.

There should be plenty discussions on the Statalist as well. See
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-04/msg00106.html
and google for more.

Best, Sergiy.