st: Quick doubt about the 2-way clustering option used in IV_GMM2s

From   Jordana Rodrigues Cunha <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Quick doubt about the 2-way clustering option used in IV_GMM2s
Date   Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:28:29 +0000

Dear professors,

I used the great GMM estimator with the 2-way clustering option in testing the endogeneity of my regressors and all the tests were excellent for my conclusions.
But , when I am running the OLS regressions of the first stage, using the cgmreg routine to indicate my 2-way clustering, the F-statistic (explicitly required in the estout, scalars option) doesn't come out.
I would like to understand if it happens because there is no sense in using the F-statistic because I am assuming that the s.e are non independent once I am indicating the 2-way clustering? How could I test the regression significance?

Since now, thank you very much for your comments,
Jordana

Jordana Rodrigues Cunha
PhD. Candidate
University of Bologna