Re: st: comparing results from cluster and stratified analysis

From   Grethe Søndergaard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comparing results from cluster and stratified analysis
Date   Tue, 4 Jan 2011 15:44:10 +0100

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your response and for advises. They seem to work right
the way I wanted.

Kind regards Grethe