Re: st: predicted values in svy glm l(log) f(poisson)

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: predicted values in svy glm l(log) f(poisson)
Date   Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:49:03 -0500

--

In Stata 10, the easiest way will be to use -predictnl- after -svy: glm-. Please read the FAQ next time. Section 3.3 states:

"The current version of Stata is 11.1. Please specify if you are using an earlier version; otherwise, the answer to your question is likely to refer to commands or features unavailable to you."

Steve