Re: st: plotting conditional indirect effect with confidence bands

From   David Torres <torresd@umich.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: plotting conditional indirect effect with confidence bands
Date   Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:20:51 -0500

My particular problem is that I do not know how to graph a plot with the confidence bands and region of significance. I just need something simple like that seen on page 214 of the article I mention by Preacher et al. (2007). The function for plotting is laid out on page 202, equation 20.

Preacher, K., Rucker, D., & Hayes, A.  (2007).  Addressing moderated
mediation hypotheses: Theory, methods, and prescriptions.  Multivariate
Behavioral Research 42(1), 185-227.

I'm not familiar with any examples on the web, but then again perhaps moderated mediation is not in wide use.

Diego

--
David Diego Torres, MA(Sociology)
PhD Candidate in Sociology

2044 Population Studies Center
University of Michigan Institute for Social Research
Ann Arbor MI  48106-1248
Tel 734.763.4098
Fax 734.763.1428
torresd at umich dot edu