Re: st: local command with blanks

From   Normand Peladeau <peladeau@provalisresearch.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: local command with blanks
Date   Mon, 27 Dec 2010 20:09:21 -0500

Are you trying to do this with Simstat or QDA Miner. With Simstat, this is something that can be done easily, but not in QDA Miner, We are planning to add a feature to assign some values conditionally in QDA Miner but for now, you either have to do this manually, or use Simstat. The conditional transformation allows you to do such a thing.

Normand