Re: st: Propensity score matching with latent outcome?

From   Jet <lsj555@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Propensity score matching with latent outcome?
Date   Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:24:24 -0500

HI, all,

   A quick question. When I do descriptive analysis using svy, (for
example, svy: ta X1) I only get the percentages of X1, without
detailed information. Is there anyway (or what options) that I can
have all the statistics such as the proportion, N, standard deviation
and confidence interval?

  thanks.