st: predicted values in svy glm l(log) f(poisson)

From   Douglas Levy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: predicted values in svy glm l(log) f(poisson)
Date   Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:03:12 -0500

I am now revisiting this issue, having, with Steve's guidance, settled
on option #2 from my original post. I.e., estimate glm model; predict
daysmissed for exposed=1; predict daysmissed for the exposed group
when exposed is set to 0; take difference of the [weighted] means of
the predictions.

Now my question is, how can I put confidence bounds on the difference
in the mean predictions?

I thank the group for any help it can offer.
Best,
Doug