st: Model fit statistics using -ice- and -mim:- commands

From   "Hogerbrugge, M.J.A. (Martijn)" <M.J.A.Hogerbrugge@uu.nl>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Model fit statistics using -ice- and -mim:- commands
Date   Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:18:55 +0100

Dear all,

Can anybody inform me how to get a chi square for a complete model,
using ICE?
I.e., how do I get the chi square (and df) when using the following
command:

ice y x1 x2 x3 x4 x4
mim: logit y x1 x2 x3 x4

My gut feeling says that running the model on the imputed datasets
separately and taking the average of the chi squares is not right.
Moreover, doing this for the 100 imputed datasets I have is rather time
consuming, so I hope there is an easier solution for this.

Thank you for your future responses.

~Martijn Hogerbrugge