Re: st: Difficult merging process

From   Nathan Hutto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Difficult merging process
Date   Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:31:13 -0500

Thanks to both of you. Both of these seem like reasonable ways to
solve this issue, so I'll certainly try them out. I took a quick stab
at  -cross- and it froze up my computer, so I'll have to do it in
chunks as you suggest.

Best,
Nathan