RE: st: file name problem with stata2mplus

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: file name problem with stata2mplus
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:53:39 +0000

Please see

<http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/STATALIST/archives/statalist.1012/date/article-749.html>

for better advice and the Statalist FAQ for suggestions on etiquette here, specifically

<http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#relation>

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Laura Gibbons

I would hack the program.

Change line 40 to:

   outsheet using "`using'.dat" , comma nonames nolabel `replace'