Re: st: XTReg re/mle clustered & weighted models

Subject   Re: st: XTReg re/mle clustered & weighted models
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:16:20 -0600

You can estimate these models with all the features you need using
-gllamm-. Type

ssc install gllamm

to download it; look at the website (http://www.gllamm.org) for
specific examples. It wouldn't be too difficult in your case, although
generally -gllamm- syntax can be challenging.