Re: st:-expand- to adjust according to the sampling weight

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st:-expand- to adjust according to the sampling weight
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:46:44 +0000

In no way related/useful to your query, but...

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Amanda Fu <> wrote:

> I know previous
> discussion from this link
>  talks some points about expand. But I am still not sure how to use
> it.

A link to messages archived in your personal gmail account that you
have searched isn't viewable to others.

The publicly available archived threads (see links on Statalist FAQ are
viewable by all.

"Our civilization would be pitifully immature without the intellectual
revolution led by Darwin" - Motoo Kimura, The Neutral Theory of
Molecular Evolution

Email -
Website -
Photos -