Re: st:-expand- to adjust according to the sampling weight

From   Neil Shephard <nshephard@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st:-expand- to adjust according to the sampling weight
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:46:44 +0000

In no way related/useful to your query, but...

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Amanda Fu <mandy.fu1@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know previous
> discussion from this link
> http://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#search/expand+weight/12b6754ba71c32bd
>  talks some points about expand. But I am still not sure how to use
> it.

A link to messages archived in your personal gmail account that you
have searched isn't viewable to others.

The publicly available archived threads (see links on Statalist FAQ
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#archives) are
viewable by all.

Neil

--
"Our civilization would be pitifully immature without the intellectual
revolution led by Darwin" - Motoo Kimura, The Neutral Theory of

Email - nshephard@gmail.com
Website - http://kimura-no-ip.org/