Re: st: error when using svy probit with xi

From   Amanda Fu <>
Subject   Re: st: error when using svy probit with xi
Date   Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:16:21 -0500

Hi All,

When I posted the above question, I did not see the discussion in this strand:

Now I think the solution for this error is at least I can switch not
using xi. Just create the dummy variables.

Best wishes,