Re: st: RE: Cointegration between variables of different order

From   Syed Basher <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Cointegration between variables of different order
Date   Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:09:39 -0800 (PST)

In addition to what Eric says below, if you're really interested to work out the problem you can consult Katarina Juselius's recent book The Cointegrated VAR model: Methodology and Applications, particularly chapters 16 and 17. She also provides computer codes (and sample data) in her homepage, but you will need to use RATS to compute the tests. Hope this helps.

http://www.syedbasher.org/