st: Cointegration between variables of different order

From   "" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Cointegration between variables of different order
Date   Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:05:25 +0100 (CET)

Dear Statalist,
                          I'm studying the relationship between two variables.
After the stationarity tests, I found that one of them is I(1), while the other
I(2). So, I'd like to know how I can perform a cointegration test (on the
levels of both? on their first differences?) and what kind of series I should
consider in a VAR/VEC system.

Best Regards,