st: data format MCA

From   Doris hanappi <>
Subject   st: data format MCA
Date   Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:12:15 +0100

I do a literature analysis using scientific abstracts which I searched with about 60 key words (themes such as work, labour, employment etc.). In order to see how the keywords are related to each other I will use a multiple correspondence analysis. For the preparation of my dataset: What data format does STATA require for the MCA? (I have at the moment text format).

Looking forward to your response,

Dr. Doris Hanappi
University Lausanne
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Laboratory for Life Course Studies
Bâtiment Vidy 341B, CH-1015 Lausanne

Phone: +41 21 692 3847
Fax:   +41 21 692 3845