Re: st: how to fill some gross wage missings if I have the net wage

Subject   Re: st: how to fill some gross wage missings if I have the net wage
Date   Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:50:17 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Thu, 16/12/10, Laura R. wrote:
> Would -ice- work for panel data aswell and if so, how?

In principle yes. you would need to make sure that the
imputations are done using information from your one
country that has missing nett (or gross I forgot) income,
but than afterwards include all the other countries. I
guess you'll need to look very carefully at the data-
structure that -ice- is supposed to leave behind, and
mimic that with the other countries. It is not impossible,
but be prepared to do a lot of reading, coding,
experimenting, and checking before that works. After that
you can use -mim- (see -findit mim-) which alows panel
data models.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis