Re: st: Difference between xtlogit, xtmelogit, gllamm

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Difference between xtlogit, xtmelogit, gllamm
Date   Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:39:41 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Tue, 14/12/10, Rajaram Subramanian Potty wrote:
> Can any one inform what is the difference between xtlogit,
> xtmelogit and gllamm in stata.

-gllamm- is a user written program. The Statalist FAQ asks
you to specify where you got it from. I am assuming you
got it from SSC, by typing in Stata -ssc install gllamm-.

It is unclear to me what kind of answer you are looking for,
that is not available in the helpfiles. For this question
to have a meaningful answer we need to have a bit more

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen