st: FW: ONLINE COURSE: Regression Models as a Tool in Medical Research

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: FW: ONLINE COURSE: Regression Models as a Tool in Medical Research
Date   Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:44:26 +0000

This is forwarded on behalf of Werner Vach. Please address any questions to him, not me or the list.

A click on the URL provided will show that the course is based on Stata.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Subject: ONLINE COURSE: Regression Models as a Tool in Medical Research

Hereby I would like to point your attention to the web based distance
learning course

*"Regression Models as a Tool in Medical Research"*

The target group for this course are PhD students and other (young)
researchers from the health sciences and related fields, who work
with regression models in their own research or need to understand the
typical use of regression models in the medical literature.

For further information visit
http://www.isqr.uni-freiburg.de/reginmed2011.html

I would highly appreciate if you can distribute this announcement among
potential participants.

On behalf of the International School of Quantitative Research

Werner Vach

--
Werner Vach, professor
Clinical Epidemiology Group