Re: st: xtnbreg discontinous region encountered after rescaling

From   hl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtnbreg discontinous region encountered after rescaling
Date   Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:31:28 +0100

thanks maarten,

I am pretty sure the model is appropriate, I was just looking for a confirmation that such simple numerical isues can indeed make a difference in this case.

best regards,

hl