Re: st: Margins after mi sqreg

From   Alberto Osella <>
Subject   Re: st: Margins after mi sqreg
Date   Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:01:01 +0100

Il 10/12/2010 12.47, Maarten buis ha scritto:
--- On Fri, 10/12/10, Alberto Osella wrote:
Thank you Maarten. I've changed my code (see below) but
there is still an error.
Warning: cannot perform check for estimable functions.
e(sample) does not identify the estimation sample
I see. It makes sense that -margins- has trouble determining
the proper sample after -mi-. I would just forget about
-margins- in this context and focuss on interpreting the
coefficients directly.

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36
72074 Tuebingen

*   For searches and help try:

Many thanks

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655
Fax:    +39 0804994650

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 21.3626 del 10.12.2010
Info nuovi virus: