Re: st: Margins after mi sqreg

From   Alberto Osella <>
Subject   Re: st: Margins after mi sqreg
Date   Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:28:58 +0100

Il 10/12/2010 11.49, Maarten buis ha scritto:
--- On Fri, 10/12/10, Alberto Osella wrote:
I'm using Stata 11.1 on Windows XP and trying to obtain
margins after mi sqreg. Below my code and error:
  xi : mi estimate, noisily dftable cmdok: sqreg BMI
Etarecl Num_nucleo i.Sesso i.GrammiAlc_G_C i.NewStatCiv i.Professione1 i.scalacat, q(.47 .83)

   margins, at(Etarecl0(18/95)) vsquish post
Two remarks:
1) if you want to use margins you should not use -xi-.
2) add the -post- option to -mi- and than you'll be
able to use -margins-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36
72074 Tuebingen

*   For searches and help try:

Thank you Maarten. I've changed my code (see below) but there is still an error.

mi estimate, noisily post dftable cmdok: sqreg BMI Etarecl Num_nucleo ///
         Sesso GrammiAlc_G_C  NewStatCiv Professione1 ///
         scalacat, q(.47 .83) reps(50)
          margins, at(Etarecl=(18/95)) vsquish

Warning: cannot perform check for estimable functions.
e(sample) does not identify the estimation sample

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655
Fax:    +39 0804994650

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 21.3626 del 10.12.2010
Info nuovi virus: