st: Margins after mi sqreg

From   Alberto Osella <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Margins after mi sqreg
Date   Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:45:47 +0100

I'm using Stata 11.1 on Windows XP and trying to obtain margins after mi sqreg. Below my code and error:

xi : mi estimate, noisily dftable cmdok: sqreg BMI Etarecl Num_nucleo ///
         i.Sesso i.GrammiAlc_G_C  i.NewStatCiv i.Professione1 ///
         i.scalacat, q(.47 .83) reps(50)
          margins, at(Etarecl0(18/95)) vsquish post

last estimates not found

It seems that I should write an ad-hoc programm. Any idea?
Thank you

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655
Fax:    +39 0804994650

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 21.3623 del 10.12.2010
Info nuovi virus: